This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many visitors as possible.
This website can be navigated using the keyboard only, the keys to use are as follows:
- To move forward between web links, use the Tab key.
- To move back between web links, hold down the Shift key and press Tab key.
- To initiate an action button, use the Enter key when the action button is selected.
- To refresh the web page, use the F5 key.
- Tab key moves you through the different web page elements.
- Alt and left arrow/cursor keys moves you back through the web pages you have already visited.
- Alt and right arrow/cursor keys moves you forward through web pages you have already visited.
- Home key takes you to the beginning of the web page.
- Ctrl and Home keys takes you to the beginning of the web page.
- End key takes you to the end of the web page.
- Ctrl and End keys takes you to the end of the web page.
- Spacebar key moves the web page down.
- Page Up and Page Down keys moves the web page up and down.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and press R key to refresh the web page.
Most web browsers include functionality to allow you to increase or decrease the text in a web page.
How to change text sizes in your web browser
- Hold down the Ctrl key or the command / Cmd ⌘ key (Mac) and press + key makes text bigger.
- Hold down the Ctrl key or the command / Cmd ⌘ key (Mac) and press - key makes text smaller.
- Hold down the Ctrl key or the command / Cmd ⌘ key (Mac) and press 0 key resets text size.
This website uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for all visual presentation elements. If your web browser does not support CSS or if you turn CSS off in your web browser, the content should still be readable.