If you want to know more about how we record non-personal information about your visit, read on.
Otherwise, enjoy your visit!
No cookies or other tracking technology is used on our website. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through our website, read web pages, or download information, our website's server will automatically record some general information about your visit.
During your visit, our website's server will record:
- The internet domain for your internet service, such as "xcompany.com" or "xcompany.net" if you use a private internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a college or university domain.
- The type of browser (such as "Mozilla Firefox version x" or "Internet Explorer version x") that you are using.
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Mac, Unix-like, or Windows).
- The date and time you visit our website, and the web pages that you visit on our website.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to use from another website.
We analyze non-personal information for the purpose of improving this website. In addition, we use non-personal information to help find problems with the website for fixing.
The visitor is not identified in the collection of non-personal information.
External links to other websites